The Old System
Without the right system, a poor athlete to coach ratio will lead to coach burnout and poor athlete performance. Mediocre follow-up and directionless programming can be all the difference between a win and a loss. After all, how can you improve what you can't track?
An Extra Coach on the Sideline
Athletic teams have a difficult time growing their individual athlete potential because the coaching staff is outnumbered. This old model is restricted by the time and energy each coach can manage each day. For athletic teams, the only way to get better results is to find better and a larger team of coaches. With the Atlas ecosystem, strength and conditioning coaches get an extra pair of eyes keeping athletes from injury and reaching new levels of physical capabilities.
With Atlas your coaching team can provide exceptional service that gets your athletes better results in less time. Coaches can finally incorporate actual health and fitness data into client programming. Rather than guessing why the client isn’t making the desired progress, your team can now analyze possible reasons injury, failure and emphasize on training that guarantees results.
Your Team's New Arsenal
- Easy Program Creation
- Coach’s Dashboard for Athlete Progress Monitoring and Unparalleled Analytics
- Custom Workout Builder and Cloud-based Delivery
- Library of Workout Templates and Extensive Exercise Library
- Create your own exercises that will be detected and tracked by the Atlas Wristband
- High level easy to read data display to quickly see athlete activity
- Extensive details showing trends of specific exercises, heart rate data, caloric burn, form score, and overall work performed by specific muscle groups